Thursday, May 24, 2012

crocheted purse and ripple afghan

Crochet time! After how many months of struggling with this crochet project of mine, at long last...its done!! 

crocheted purse


 Thanks to the CraftPassion.com for the clear and easy step by step tutorial on this purse. The pattern and tutorial can be seen in this link:http://www.craftpassion.com/2012/04/african-flower-crochet-purse-part-1.html.
There are two (2) parts on this, first for the motifs, and the second part is the sewing of lining.


crocheted ripple afghan 

After all the afghans that I have been seeing in the internet, this ripple afghan just caught my attention much. It has given me such a challenge on how to organize or to have a good color combinations with all of my stash here. In this afghan, I used crochet hook I and the main stitch here is just a double crochet (dc) st, bordered with 2 rounds of scs in dark brown yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment